Saturday, July 11, 2009

You know it will be a bad weekend when:

  1. It's 4:00AM on a Saturday and I'm up getting ready to leave for one of the other Southern States
  2. Mr. Not-So-Newlywed and I are off to his family reunion in the middle of nowhere, and I mean in the boonies.
  3. The county we will be in is a dry county.
  4. The surrounding counties are dry as well.
  5. I will be stuck in a one room barn with my mother-in-law. (Lord Help Me)
  6. Who by the way has insomnia, so much for a good night sleep.
  7. We don't get to go do anything on our own because said MIL whines and cries because she never gets to see her precious baby boy.
  8. Listening to my MIL complain that she has no life and nothing to look forward to in life until I pop a baby out of my uterus.
  9. Eating at Cracker Barrel for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner because in-laws don't know how to venture out.
  10. Going to the cementary to "visit" family members I've never met or let alone even alive when they were alive.

I hope everyone else has a great weekend and I'm sure I'll have lots to post about come Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment